Haridwar Rishikesh Mussoorie Tour Package
Duration ( 7 Night / 8 Days)
FROM HOWRAH TO HOWRAH
• DAY 1: Starting from Howrah Station
• DAY 2: Reach Haridwar station in the Evening & transfer to the hotel ( night stay)
The city is situated on the right bank of the Ganges river, at the foothills of the Shivalik ranges. Haridwar is regarded as a holy place for Hindus, hosting important religious events and serving as a gateway to several prominent places of worship. Most significant of the events is the Kumbha Mela, which is celebrated every 12 years in Haridwar. During the Haridwar Kumbh Mela, millions of pilgrims, devotees, and tourists congregate in Haridwar to perform ritualistic bathing on the banks of the Ganges to wash away their sins to attain moksha.(source Wikipedia)
• DAY 3: After breakfast drive for local sightseeing, At Afternoon take lunch after lunch drive to Rishikesh & Laxman jhula. After the visit Return to Haridwar ( night stay)
Rishikesh, also spelt as Hrishikesh, is a city near Dehradun in Dehradun district of the Indian state Uttarakhand. It is situated on the right bank of the Ganges River and is a pilgrimage town for Hindus, with ancient sages and saints meditating here in search of higher knowledge. There are numerous temples and ashrams built along the banks of the river.
It is known as the "Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas" and "Yoga Capital of the World". The city has hosted the annual "International Yoga Festival" on the first week of March since 1999. Rishikesh is a vegetarian-only and alcohol-free city.(source Wikipedia)
• DAY 4: After Lunch Drive for Mussoorie, Via Dehradun visit sahasradhara, kempty falls, At afternoon return to Haridwar ( night stay)
Mussoorie is a hill station and a municipal board, near Dehradun city in the Dehradun district of the Indian state Uttarakhand. It is about 35 kilometres (22 mi) from the state capital of Dehradun and 290 km (180 mi) north of the national capital of New Delhi. The hill station is in the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayan range. The adjoining town of Landour, which includes a military cantonment, is considered part of "greater Mussoorie", as are the townships Barlowganj and Jharipani.
Mussoorie is at an average altitude of 2,005 metres (6,578 ft). To the northeast are the Himalayan snow ranges, and to the south, the Doon Valley and Shiwalik ranges. The second highest point is the original Lal Tibba in Landour, with a height of over 2,275 m (7,464 ft). Mussoorie is popularly known as The Queen of the Hills.
Dehradun is located in the Doon Valley on the foothills of the Himalayas nestled between Song river, a tributary of Ganga on the east and the Asan river, a tributary of Yamuna on the west. The city is noted for its picturesque landscape and slightly milder climate and provides a gateway to the surrounding region.
It is well connected and in proximity to Himalayan tourist destinations such as Mussoorie, Dhanaulti, Chakrata, New Tehri, Uttarkashi, Harsil, Chopta-Tungnath, Auli, and famous summer and winter hiking destinations like the Valley of Flowers at Dodital, Dayara Bugyal, Kedarkantha, Har Ki Dun and Hemkunt Sahib for camping and Himalayan panoramic views.(source Wikipedia)
• DAY 5: Whole Day rest for personal Activity ( night stay)
• DAY 6: After breakfast visit Patanjali Yogpeeth (Baba Ramdev), back in the hotel and in the night after dinner board the train for the return journey.
• DAY 7: Train Journey
• DAY 8: Return to Kolkata
NOTE: Minimum 8 packs
1. Welcome drinks
2. ALL veg food ( Bed tea, Breakfast, lunch, Evening snacks & Dinner).
3. Family basic room
4. All sides are seen by tourist cab
5. UP Down train ticket in sleeper class
6. Child Fare (1-4 yrs) Complimentary, (5-9yrs) 70%of package cost above 9 yrs. full fare applicable.
7. IN this package train food is not included
8. Package cost does not include any expenses of personal telephone, Laundry, entrance fee, Ropeway, porter and pony...
Fix Departure Date 2018
• AUGUST 15/8, 25/09
• SEP 18/9, 22/09, 26/09
• OCTOBER 04/10, 22/10, 30/10
• NOVEMBER, 05/11, 12/11, 19/11, 26/11
• DECEMBER, 06/12,17/12.24/12
Package Rate Adult: 8250/- per head ( 03 person in DBR)