- Trip Itineraries
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Corbett Park Wildlife Safari has emerged as an iconic name which promotes conservation of environment and responsible tourism through the expeditions and trips it offers across Indian subcontinent. Dhikala Forest Lodge is the most preferable rest house of Jim Corbett National Park, because of its unbeatable wildlife. It is located at the outer edge of Patli Dun valley. Corbett Tiger Reserve Bijrani Zone Opens, 15 October for day visitors. Dhikala and other forest rest house for night stay opens for 15th November. So best time to visit Corbett is 15th November to 31th May. As the Corbett national park is divided into different zones, with safari, you can explore these zones in the best manner and with full safety. The main visitable zones of the park are Dhikala zone, Durgadevi Zone, Jhirna Zone, Dhela Zone, and Bijrani Zone.
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered: Delhi – Corbett – Dhikala – Delhi
- Attend brief orientation on the Corbett National Park.
- Enjoy jungle walk for exploring the rich flora and fauna of the Corbett National Park
- Game drive at Corbett National Park
- Elephant safari at Dhikala
- Bird watching at Ramganga Reservoir
- Day 1:Delhi
- On arrival at the Delhi airport, meet our representative who’ll guide you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel to rest in the cozy comfort of its room. In the evening you may take a leisurely walk to explore the pulsating nightlife of Delhi. Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Day 2:corbett
- Next morning after breakfast, hit the roads to reach Corbett National Park, situated at an approx distance of 270Kmsfrom Delhi. On reaching Corbett National Park check-in at one of our listed resorts. Rest and relax in the cozy comfort for your resort room. After lunch attend a brief orientation on the Corbett National Park. Later proceed for a jungle walk for exploring the rich flora and fauna of the park. Return to the resort for a sumptuous dinner and an overnight stay.
- Day 3:Dhikala
- Post breakfast, drive straight to Dhikala. Stop midway for wildlife viewing. Dhikala, is the nerve center of wildlife activities in the Corbett National Park. As you reach Dhikala, get accommodated at one of our listed wildlife resorts. After resting for a while in the resort room, embark for a game drive in Dhikala. After the game drive return to the resort for lunch, after which you proceed to explore this portion of Corbett National Park on seating on an elephant back.
- While exploring the forest, you may visit emerald dove, Alexandrine, red breasted, plum headed and slaty headed Parakeets, Asian Barred & white rumped needletail, crested treeswift, oriental pied and Great Hornbills, blue throated Barbet and many more from close quarters. In the evening return to resort for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 4:Corbett
- After breakfast, proceed to visit the Ramganga Reservoir. On reaching Ramganga reservoir, explore the surroundings of the place from the top of the observation tower. It is a great place for birdwatchers as an avid birdwatcher can observe many species of birds, like kingfishers, fish-eagles, terns, storks and many more. During winters the Ramganga Reservoir attracts many migratory bird species, especially water birds from Europe and Central Asia. In the evening return to Dhikala for dinner and overnight stay.
- Day 5:Corbett – Delhi
- Early morning leave your beds to enjoy game drive at the Corbett National Park. After the game drive return to the resort for a sumptuous breakfast. After breakfast, return drive straight to Delhi airport. On reaching Delhi airport, board a flight for your onward destination.
No details found.
No details found.