- Trip Itineraries
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Haridwar is well connected by roadways and rail networks from all parts of India. Dehradun’s Jolly Grant Airport is the closest airport at about 40 km away. Another close airport is in Delhi at 200 km from Haridwar.Haridwar is well connected by roadways and rail networks from all parts of India. Dehradun’s Jolly Grant Airport is the closest airport at about 40 km away. Another close airport is in Delhi at 200 km from Haridwar.Most of the Haridwar temples are dedicated either to Shiva or Vishnu.The right time to visit would be February, March, August – October. The summer months between March and June when the days get hot but the nights remain pleasant. One way to cool off is by taking a dip in the holy Ganges.
FROM HOWRAH TO HOWRAH
- DAY 1 : Starting from howrah Station
- DAY 2 : Reach At haridwar station at Evening & transfer to hotel ( nightstay)
- DAY 3 : After breakfast drive for local sightseeing, At Afternoon take lunch after lunch drive for Rishikesh & laxmanjhula. After visit Return to Haridwar ( night stay)
- DAY 4 : After Lunch Drive for mussoorie , Via Deheradun visit sahasradhara, kempty falls ,At afternoon return to haridwar ( night stay)
- DAY 5 : Whole Day rest for personal Activity ( night stay)
- DAY 6 : After breakfast visit Patanjali Yogpeeth (Baba Ramdev), back in hotel and in the night after dinner boarding at train for return journey.
- DAY 7 : Train Journey
- DAY 8 : Return to kolkata
NOTE : Minimum 9 packs
- Welcome drinks
- ALL veg food ( Bed tea ,Breakfast , lunch, Evening snacks & Dinner).
- Family basic room
- All side seen by tourist cab
- UP Down train ticket in sleeper class
- Child Fare (1-4 yrs) Complimentary, (5-9yrs) 70%of package cost above 9 yrs. full fare applicable.
- IN this package train food is not included
- Package cost does not include :
Any expenses of personal telephone, Laundry, entrancefee, Ropeway,porter and pony...
Pakage Rate Adult : 8250/- per head ( 03 person in DBR)
No details found.
No details found.