- Trip Itineraries
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Haridwar is well connected by roadways and rail networks from all parts of India. Dehradun’s Jolly Grant Airport is the closest airport at about 40 km away. Another close airport is in Delhi at 200 km from Haridwar.Haridwar is well connected by roadways and rail networks from all parts of India. Dehradun’s Jolly Grant Airport is the closest airport at about 40 km away. Another close airport is in Delhi at 200 km from Haridwar.Most of the Haridwar temples are dedicated either to Shiva or Vishnu.The right time to visit would be February, March, August – October. The summer months between March and June when the days get hot but the nights remain pleasant. One way to cool off is by taking a dip in the holy Ganges.
FROM HOWRAH TO HOWRAH
- DAY 1 : Starting from Howrah Station
- DAY 2 : Reach At haridwar station at Evening & transfer to hotel ( nightstay)
- DAY 3 : After breakfast drive for local sightseeing, At Afternoon take lunch after lunch drive for Rishikesh & laxman jhula. After visit Return to Haridwar ( night stay)
- DAY 4 : After Lunch Drive for mussoorie , Via Deheradun visit sahastradhara, kempty falls ,and other attractions, ( night stay)
- DAY 5 : Mussoorie to return Haridwar ( night stay), after dinner boarding at train for return journey.
- DAY 6 : Train Journey
- DAY 7 : Return back to kolkata
Fixed Departure Date 2021 from Howarh
- JUNE 2021 :- 21st, 28th
- JULY 2021 :- 5th, 12th, 18th
- AUGUST 2021 :- 2nd, 10th, 18th, 25th, 31st
- SEPTEMBER 2021 :- 5th, 11th, 18th , 22nd, 26th
- OCTOBER 2021 :- 4th, 10th, 16th, 20th
- NOVEMBER 2021 :- 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- DECEMBER 2021 :- 6th, 17th, 24th
Package Rate Adult:- Rs. 7999/- per head
No details found.
No details found.