- Trip Itineraries
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The hilly state of Uttarakhand is ever ready to embrace its visitors of all kind with the warmest hospitality and picturesque travel destinations. Uttarakhand is that the land of divine fantastic thing about nature and spirituality, thus, referred to as “Land of Gods”.With our best Uttarakhand family tour packages, we offer a delightful experience at some of the top travel destinations in the state. Rest assured as our travel packages are manicured in a way to provide fun-filled holiday in best places to visit in Uttarakhand. Our travel itineraries are designed to cater to the needs of each one in the family and are replete with activities that can be enjoyed by the elderly members and young kids as well. We offer best kids-friendly holiday packages along with special family tours with elderly parents as we value every individual. Tour My India is your best bet when it comes to Uttarakhand family tour, so choose us and enjoy a hassle-free getaway in one of the most beautiful states in India. from November to February, many places in Uttarakhand experience snowfall. There are various tourist spots in Uttarakhand where travelers can go to enjoy an unforgettable holiay. Some of the best ones are: Jim Corbett , Almora , Pithoragarh , Munsiyari , Chakrata , Chopta , Lansdowne , Valley Of Flowers and Hemkund Sahib ..Uttarakhand is quite a safe place to travel to for tourists because of its low crime rate and friendly locals.Uttarakhand can be visited throughout the year except for the peak monsoon season in July and August. Uttarakhand is an ever embracing state, but summer is the best time to visit this state when the temperature is cold and pleasant . .Uttarakhand is quite a safe place to travel to for tourists because of its low crime rate and friendly locals.Uttarakhand can be visited throughout the year except for the peak monsoon season in July and August. Uttarakhand is an ever embracing state, but summer is the best time to visit this state when the temperature is cold and pleasant .
Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination Covered: Delhi - Mussoorie - Corbett National Park - Nainital - Ranikhet - Nainital - Delhi
• Enjoy Jungle Safari and elephant ride at JIm Corbett
• Sightseeing at Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Snow View point, Tiffin Top in Nainital
• Visit the Camel's Back Road, Kempty falls, Lal Tibba in Mussoorie
• Visit to Bhimtal, Sattal and Naukuchiatal
• Enjoy Boat ride at Nainital Lake
• Enjoy a Ropeway ride in Nainital &Mussoorie
• Explore exotic wildlife at Corbett National park
• Shop & Leisure walk at the Mall Road, Mussoorie
• Itinerary Details
• Day 1: Delhi - Mussoorie
• As you arrive at the Delhi airport, our representative will receive you and assists while you take a transfer to your first destination, Mussoorie. Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, Mussoorie is a popular hill station of North India. Set at an elevation of 2005 m, Mussoorie is well-known for its scenic beauty, tranquility and lush greenery. Set amid the beautiful snow-capped mountains, Mussoorie is perfect for you and your partner. Stay overnight at the hotel in Mussoorie.
• Day 2: Mussoorie sightseeing
• The next morning, there is a local tour planned by Indian Holiday where you will explore a number of local tourist attractions. Mussoorie Lake, the Gun Hills, Kempty Falls, Bhadraj Temples, and Naga Bevata Temple are great attractions of Mussoorie. For recreation, go on a camel ride with your partner. Overnight stay.
• Day 3: Corbett National Park
• On this third day of your honeymoon tour, start driving towards your next destination - Corbett National Park. One of the oldest national parks in India, Corbett National Park is extremely popular among wildlife lovers and adventure enthusiasts. The park is best known for housing a wide variety of flora and fauna. On reaching Corbett National Park, check-in at the lodge/wildlife resort. The rest of the day is at leisure and so you can indulge in the activities of your interest
• Stay overnight.
• Day 4: Corbett National Park
• Today, you leave to explore the paradise of tigers- Jim Corbett National Park. Enjoy a jeep safari around this huge national park. In the evening, go for an elephant ride. Founded in the year 1936 as Hailey National Park, this national park is home to a decent population of the big cats. The park does not only boasts of being home to a vast vareity of animals, but over 600 avifauna species also call it a home.
• Stay overnight at the lodge/resort.
• Day 5: Corbett National Park - Nainital
• After you enjoy morning safari at Corbett National Park, leave for your next destination, Nainital, which is another beautiful hill station of North India. Best known for its ancient temple and natural beauty, Nainital features a serene ambiance which is perfect for you and your partner. After reaching the hotel, spend your day at leisure. You may go for a stroll around the mall road with your partner in the evening. Overnight stay at Nainital.
• Day 6: Nainital sightseeing
• This day is reserved for local sightseeing tour of Nainital. Nainital has much to offer when it comes to tourist attractions. Visit popular attractions of the hill station like Naina Peak, Nainadevi Temple, Naini Lake, Snow View, and the State observatory. Evening is free for a stroll around the market of Nainital. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
• Day 7: Nainital - Ranikhet - Nainital
• Day seven of your honeymoon tour is booked for an excursion to Ranikhet. Ranikhet is a beautiful hill station which is all around surrounded by thick green forests and meadows. Explore this alluring valley and get close to nature .The valley promises you some great memories with your partner. Return to Nainital for an overnight stay at the hotel.
• Day 8: Nainital - Delhi
• This is your last day of the tour and today, you depart for Delhi. Our representative assists you while you take a transfer to the Delhi airport. On reaching the airport, carry on with your journey back to home.
No details found.
No details found.