Escape the hustle and bustle of metropolis lifestyles with our engaging Weekend Delhi Nainital Mukteshwar Delhi Tour Package. Haridwar Travels, a professional travel…
- Trip Itineraries
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Delhi-Nainital
Your weekend getaway starts as you leave from Delhi and head closer to the picturesque hill station of Nainital. Enjoy a comfortable adventure via scenic landscapes, and attain Nainital by way of afternoon. Check-in in your lodge and unwind. Explore the Mall Road, take a boat journey at the Naini Lake, and visit the Naina Devi Temple for advantages. Overnight stay in Nainital.
Day 2: Nainital - Mukteshwar
After breakfast, continue to the enthralling hill city of Mukteshwar. Experience tranquility amidst lush forests and apple orchards. Visit the Mukteshwar Temple devoted to Lord Shiva and soak inside the panoramic perspectives of the Himalayas from the well-known Chauli Ki Jali. Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the fascinating village and connect with nature. Return to Nainital in the nighttime. Overnight stay in Nainital.
Day 3: Mukteshwar to Delhi via Kathgodam/Haldwani
On the final day, bid farewell to the scenic beauty of Mukteshwar as you head lower back to Delhi. Capture the picturesque landscapes alongside the manner and cherish the recollections of your weekend retreat. Reach Delhi via nighttime, in which our excursion concludes.
Experience a joyful weekend amidst the serene beauty of Nainital and Mukteshwar with our meticulously crafted Weekend Delhi Nainital Mukteshwar Delhi Tour Package. Book now and rejuvenate your senses. Trust Haridwar Travels for an exquisite journey enjoy.
- Hotel Accommodation As Per The Tour Itinerary
- MAPI Food Plan (Breakfast/Dinner).
- Transportation, A/C And Non A/C Vehicle (As Per Guest Requirments) With All Road, State Taxes, Driver Allowance, Permit & Night Halt Charges.
- GST Extra
- Room service/Laundry & Telephone calls.
- Extra usage of vehicle for Additional sightseeing.
- Entry fees for Temples and Activities like Ropeway, Helicopter Services or any other Govt charges wherever applicable.
- Any wine/mineral water and OTHER EATABLES.
- Any expenses for medical treatment in case of any emergency or otherwise for any reason.